Tractor Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there such a thing as a troll?

I say, yes there is and my definition of troll is a person that posts something just to provoke a reaction or get folks stirred up. It is one thing to provoke thought and or debate, but just saying something and then standing back and watching is wrong. Not to mention posting things to multiple threads. The means troll.

One last thing, I realize in the day and age of identity theft people don’t want to give out too much information. I think this is also directly related to the definition above!!

So how do we get rid of trolls?
:argh:

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
Stewart, what or who in particular are you talking about or referring to:question: :question: :question: If you don't want to post it here. PM me.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow I thought I was being too sly! There is a post on more that one of the threads right now that got me going. There are a couple of folks on the lawn site's off topic forum that really stir thing's up. I agree about just ignoring the post and it will go on its way down the line!

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
If they are SPAMMER's; I think he post should be delteted. If they are members and just posted a provocative topic; that is pretty subjective and should be considered on a case by case basis.

Any one particular post or thread that is really got you wound up?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts