Tractor Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,364 Posts
I'm still running an Intel 466 Celeron with no problems yet in 6 years. Been running 24 hrs a day for the better part of the last 4 years. I really don't have a preference. Either way the processor seems to outlast most every other part in the box.

Mark

·
a day ahead of y'all
1,311 Posts
Before I switched back to Macintosh I had both. If I had had a choice it would've been AMD.

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
my laptop has intel.. all my pcs ive built since (well i dont remember 1986 or 1988 on) and i always go AMD just as fast as intel and the chips are usally 100$ cheaper

·
Premium Member
1,443 Posts
I've had both Intel and AMD. I prefer Intel, but have no hang ups with AMD. There are a few specific cases where the AMD actually has problems with some software. In some cases, it's better to be safe than sorry... Intel in otherwords.

Oh and at home, I run multiple Intel and AMD's FWIW.

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Intel never had one with AMD so all i can say is Intel is the best cause i haven't tried the other one.:cpu:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Since I like to root for the underdog, all my PC's have always been built with an AMD in it. My latest has the 2500 Barton in it. My computer at work has in Intel and I prefer my home computer.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts