Tractor Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Been a small engine mechanic for years with a shop near Tupelo, MS. I'd like to share the best piece of service information I've ever found on small engine carburetors. It will make an instant Small Engine Carburetor Expert out of almost anybody. Just open the link below and click on the picture of your carburetor. Trust me, you'll want to bookmark this link if you've never seen it before. With the variety of carburetors I see, I use it on an almost weekly basis....

http://outdoorpowerinfo.com/repairs/#id_walbro

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
That's just the Repairs Index Tab of that site... I encourage everybody to scroll to the top of the page and explore the other sections of that website. The Engine Specs section is awesome if you do a lot of engine work on a wide variety of engines. The Belt Index is probably the best I've ever seen also. With a tape measure, or belt gauge, you can come up with a part # for the belts on almost any piece of outdoor power equipment. With the alphabetical Parts Lookup Tab, you can save a bunch of time searching all over the web for hard to find information. That website is a treasure chest of information for a small engine mechanic.

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
Reactions: wjjones

·
Registered
21 Posts
:pThank you for sharing that information mr driver i am not a mechanic but can keep most of my equipment running using youtube information :D

·
Premium Member
4,173 Posts
HOLY SMOKES! You weren't kidding! That site has everything anyone ever needed to know about Carbs.

·
Registered
13 Posts
GREAT INFO!!! Thanks, this will help with several projects

·
Registered
13 Posts
No sorry Bob, it is just a screen name --- I own several jeeps

·
Registered
34 Posts
Been a small engine mechanic for years with a shop near Tupelo, MS. I'd like to share the best piece of service information I've ever found on small engine carburetors. It will make an instant Small Engine Carburetor Expert out of almost anybody. Just open the link below and click on the picture of your carburetor. Trust me, you'll want to bookmark this link if you've never seen it before. With the variety of carburetors I see, I use it on an almost weekly basis....

http://outdoorpowerinfo.com/repairs/#id_walbro
Awesome! I have a Pulsa jet manual choke I’m rebuilding!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts