Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
664 Posts
I'm pretty confident that I can 'handle' it.:D

<img src=http://www.electoral-vote.com/ev-tiny.png>
 

·
a day ahead of y'all
Joined
·
1,311 Posts
Shame on you Chief!!!

"A bit of gentlemanly conduct would be appropriate, especially when referring to women, regardless where you are at and it wouldn't hurt you to display that whenever you are in a public setting!!

I'm sure others would appreciate that as well!!"

:D :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by Greg
Shame on you Chief!!!

"A bit of gentlemanly conduct would be appropriate, especially when referring to women, regardless where you are at and it wouldn't hurt you to display that whenever you are in a public setting!!

I'm sure others would appreciate that as well!!"

:D :D
Greg, that is between you and your "side kick" Dean on the Kathrine Harris thread :cowboy: :idea::D ;) :lmao: I didn't have anything to do with it. You guys need to lighten up..................maybe you could use a low stress job like this :question: :question: :question: :duh: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,687 Posts
Chief

1. There's probably a long waiting list for that position.

2. It seems "valentine girl" handles the interviews and auditions!!!

:lmao: :furious:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by sixchows
Chief

1. There's probably a long waiting list for that position.

2. It seems "valentine girl" handles the interviews and auditions!!!

:lmao: :furious:
Well..............I sure hope she gives veteran's preference. :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
494 Posts
Maybe all willing could audition for the position and let the best man win. I could go for that.:dog:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I guess the big question would be...........how do you build up an impressive job resume for a position like this:question: :question: :question: :eat: :idea: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,711 Posts
I find it amusing that these two topics are always together. Until I hit the submit button, of course.

<img src=http://www.homepage.mac.com/userosx/.Pictures/hdlt.jpg>
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by MowHoward2210
I find it amusing that these two topics are always together. Until I hit the submit button, of course.

<img src=http://www.homepage.mac.com/userosx/.Pictures/hdlt.jpg>

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: There you go Mow! Headlight adjustment specialist has a pretty good ring to it was well! :tractorsm :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,114 Posts
I've had extensive training in this field and a decent resume to back it up, but there are so few positions open with decent working conditions, and most seem to be either in Los Angles, or New York City, not where I want to work. I did hear Rosanne was looking for someone:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
131 Posts
Elvira?

Saw your pictures of Elvira, Chief. I don't know if anyone can adjust hers anymore. If she stops smiling or gets anything tweaked, parts may start cracking and falling off. [/B]


OK, where are these Elvira pics?

;)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,114 Posts
Old Elvira is still looking pretty good. She must be past 40 by now.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,173 Posts
Originally posted by bontai Joe
Old Elvira is still looking pretty good. She must be past 40 by now.
40?
i think she was 40 when i was a kid...
she still looks the same.. even if it is all plastic, botox and silicon...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
131 Posts
Elvira

Cassandra Peterson (AKA Elvira) is 55 this year (born in 1949). Not too shabby for her age! In real life she looks nothing like her alter ego with her strawberry blonde hair.
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top