Tractor Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted this on the wrong forum before. Now that tractorguy is gone , maybe i can enjoy myself here. :clap:

·
Premium Member
3,786 Posts
Welcome back.... Can you expound upon your problems with TG that kept you away from this board?

Thanks.
Andy

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Its freaky

Its freaky to look at:hide: But its different:smiles:
Jody

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tg just made it where it wasn't enjoyable to come here with all his ranting and raving. I remember when this forum started all he did was badmouth how he couldn't get on. Then when he got on he started on Spike over at G.W. The guy has serious problems. Anyway, it's nice to be back. As far as my Avatar , it was something in an e-mail if i remember right and i saved it. :friends:

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Well Welcome back

Hes gone never to return :friends: :cheers:
Jody

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
TG was a good enough guy.. i think he tried t o stir it up.. he may have tried a bit too much... He did tend to rant when it came to the GW and then here, and of course Kents site... Welcome back durwood.

·
Premium Member
1,443 Posts
I think it is a cub site and he is the moderator. He and TG had a discussion about TG's access problems. Kent tried to help, but...

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
kent hosts an old simplicity site.. very infomative and yes, TG got into a beef with him becasue he could not access his site, he then accused kent of being a jerk and unhelpful and posted parts of thier e-mails 'out of context' here.. It was ugly. Kents a good guy and very knowlegable with reference to simple tractors.. and he's always been willing to offer info when prompted...
heres a link.. his site is great too... lots of info and pics of all the old simple lines... I love the old ads from the 50's & 60's. Related to the simple line; the ads are 40 years old but they still boast the same thing the new ads boast... limited slip, non skid, stiping ect..

Kents site:
http://www.simpletractors.com

A Good ad from 1961:

http://www.simpletractors.com/images/700_1961.jpg

sj

1 - 10 of 10 Posts