Tractor Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please offer up your pride and joy and I will be more than happy to point out why it's a pos.

BTW, nice forum.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Very funny. I hope you have a different name that you can use as well. I hate to see you take a beating for every post you do, good or bad. LOL

Funny!

-D

·
Premium Member
107 Posts
Hi KromeyBeard, You are'nt wheely in disguise are you ? ;)

By the way, I love my L120 and there is nothing you can point out that I already don't know :D

Have a good day,
Jim

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
I knew they were one in the same LOL welcome back.
Jody:p

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No, not Wheely, or jackyj or even that new basher WheelHoss. But keep up the good work boys, I think we have finally gotten the word out. HD will really be sorry when they see the sales drop off on those POS Ls for the month of October. Ha!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Of course sales are going to drop in october. Who in the Hell is going to buy a lawn mower in october? You need some help maybe some loving :)

·
Registered
97 Posts
Me... Me.. I'm going to buy in October..

Well, probably not, but maybe. I need to get paid for a little side-job I am working on, and find a Deere Dealer who needs an extra 20sqft of floor space for the winter and is willing to sacrifice to do it.

Maybe November. Has anyone noticed if/when the dealers try to do the 'close out the season' thing?

-D

·
Registered
300 Posts
Deere,
It's not a clearance but rather 5-12 months same as cash financing to entice folks to buy equipment in the Fall that they won't use again until Spring. Bought two JD garden tractors this way.

·
Registered
5 Posts
WOW,I made it!!! This is my first post on this forum.I have a Scott 2046 hydro.I pull a Swisher 44" offset to mow 5.5 acres.My local JD dealer has no problem with Scotts,they say its only a JD painted a wrong color.
Hope to see this place grow
Shane:cool:

·
Registered
17 Posts
What do ya mean SuperFreak????

Is in it the BEST time to buy stuff - when they have little sales and its costing them money to keep it ???

This is true of Tractors, Cars, Boats, etc....

BTW - this being uinder SCOTTS is there a forum for a Scott lawnmover? I have a self propeeled one that quit propelling well - crappy drive design. Does anyone have fixes or ideas - I am out of them already....:mad:

·
Premium Member
3,786 Posts
Deer180, post it here!

Post all of your Scotts stuff here, walk behind or riding...

it is all good. ;)

Andy

1 - 13 of 13 Posts