1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
john-in-ga
609 Posts
Real cute there Dean. Enjoyed seeing it. Just a little mindful of some of the political discussions that has gone on here on this forum, but I'm sure you don't know what I'm talking about. ;)

:cpu:

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by John-in-Ga
Real cute there Dean. Enjoyed seeing it. Just a little mindful of some of the political discussions that has gone on here on this forum, but I'm sure you don't know what I'm talking about. ;)

I haven't a clue what you are in referencing!!;)
Dean

·
Premium Member
1,364 Posts
That's is funny!

Now we know what really happens inside the computer when we try to use a program that is a competitor to Microsoft. :lmao:

Mark

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
Originally posted by MowHoward2210
I had to save that one. That was great!

What is "Diablo"?
I was wondering that too.. whatever diablo is.. it kicks butt..

must be the company that made the movie...

·
john-in-ga
609 Posts
Originally posted by MowHoward2210
What is "Diablo"?
Mow, I don’t know what a Diablo is either and am afraid to ask. Don’t want to start one of those heated political debates. ;)

Did a little discrete investiging and from what I can learn, your question would best be answered by a teenage computer geek, if you can find one that has time and will talk to you. Diablo has something to do with computer games. You know, the ones that only teenagers are able to figure out as they have hours to spent on a computer. Adults, with the limited time they have, are usually too busy trying to get spell check to work so they can involve themselves in political discussions on the internet. A enterprise much more productive than those boring computer games.;)

The preceding is my opinion and contains no facts whatsoever.

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Originally posted by John-in-Ga
Mow, I don’t know what a Diablo is either and am afraid to ask. Don’t want to start one of those heated political debates. ;)

Did a little discrete investiging and from what I can learn, your question would best be answered by a teenage computer geek, if you can find one that has time and will talk to you. Diablo has something to do with computer games. You know, the ones that only teenagers are able to figure out as they have hours to spent on a computer. Adults, with the limited time they have, are usually too busy trying to get spell check to work so they can involve themselves in political discussions on the internet. A enterprise much more productive than those boring computer games.;)

The preceding is my opinion and contains no facts whatsoever.

Thanks for the heads-up and also reaffriming the "important" things in life! ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts