Tractor Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
That is a LOT of money tied up in a machine for such little use. But it looks like he really enjoys it. I think I would have gotten the 2210 instead. Much more tractor for the same money.

·
Registered
300 Posts
I thought I was guilding the lilly a bit with my X485 AWS for 1.1 acres but this dude has an even more expensive rig for a yard 1/4 the size of mine. With that small a yard, he should have gotten one with AWS which is not offered in the X500 series. Also I don't know where they came up with the $17K price tag unless he got every attachment made for the tractor.

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
Originally posted by DeereBob
I thought I was guilding the lilly a bit with my X485 AWS for 1.1 acres but this dude has an even more expensive rig for a yard 1/4 the size of mine. With that small a yard, he should have gotten one with AWS which is not offered in the X500 series. Also I don't know where they came up with the $17K price tag unless he got every attachment made for the tractor.
As you said, if you buy a few attachments the prices goes up but if you order the Yanmar diesel engine, the REALLY goes up.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts