Attachments

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
That or borrow Chips 9mm:D That was good:lmao:

·
Premium Member
4,123 Posts
If your wife can leave an imprint like that, what the heck, 50% of a good thing is better than 100% of nothing. By the way, nice car!

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
You can always feed the guy into the chipper?????

Sorry I slipped for a second there!!:captain: Just kidding really.....:peace:

·
Premium Member
4,123 Posts
Originally posted by Chief
I bet it is the UPS man! :D ;)
Yeaaaaaah....

the UPS man...

He has been around my place too....:confused:
They wear those cute khakie shorts and drive that big truck, it's enough to make any woman weak.:lmao:

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Originally posted by sixchows
We told her when she left the tractor-aholics meeting to be sure and get the car washed!!:D

:furious: :furious: :furious: :lmao: sixchows you weren't suppose to say anything about that:lmao:

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I cant see what they see in her :D insert picture from 2001 :D

Attachments

·
91 Posts
aguysmiley
I see by that last picture that she does indeed have big......ah.....hands , ya big hands

Archie

·
Registered
85 Posts
Look on the bright side...

Those prints were pretty clear and there were basically only two places where the hands touched on the hood. Looks to me like she wasn't moving around very much, so you probably aren't competing with a very skilled individual.

Now, if the entire hood was fairly well wiped clean, you'd have something to worry about::furious:

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
I would say if there were dents in the hood; you would DEFINITELY have some topic for discussion with her. ehhhh??????:D ;) :furious: :lmao: :furious: :lmao: :furious: :lmao:

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
As long as her toenails didn't mess up the chrome or bumper cover, you probably wont miss any time on your tractor:furious:

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts
Hey whats going on, that looks like my girl friends car.:eek:mg: :eek:mg: :eek:mg: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :cool: :cool: :cool:
caseman-d

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
I just knew it.......... the car was stolen....dam dam dam......she must be a very hot peice Brian:furious: :eek:mg: I couldn't hold back any longer:D

Brian, just shoot the UPS man and send your wife (in the picture) to Fla ....... we will wax your car,,no spots or other tell tale signs....:D Yeah that'll workhmmmmm

1 - 20 of 29 Posts