Tractor Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I inherited this from my dad and would like to restore it to working condition on my garden project. I plotted out a 75x100 foot garden spot. The engine is strong and works find. The problem is in the tension on the pulley belt. I think the origin design used a spring tension system which I replaced (see pictures) Any help to fix the problem would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Think I'd let it sit in the corner and buy a rear tine tiller. That sucker will kill you trying to break sod with it. It will jump around like a bucking bronco with you hanging on, pure misery. Do you back a favor and get a rear tine. used ones of Flea Bay and CL all the time.

·
Registered
2 Posts
View attachment 71775 I inherited this from my dad and would like to restore it to working condition on my garden project. I plotted out a 75x100 foot garden spot. The engine is strong and works find. The problem is in the tension on the pulley belt. I think the origin design used a spring tension system which I replaced (see pictures) Any help to fix the problem would be greatly appreciated.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts