Tractor Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has taken me a little bit to actually introduce myself, been reading posts mainly and have not posted anything yet.I am 31 this month and married with two kids.My main interest in this forum is the lawn tractor section.Just found and bought a Deutz-Allis 1914 Ultima, and so far love it.I found it with 605 hrs. and runs like a top was stored in a barn alot it looks like.Put ag tires on the back and turfs on the front(originals were dry rotted bad)cleaned it changed the oil and plug,been mowing great.
I am not an expert on anything with tractors but i do know enough to not to have to ask for help with everything that needs to be done to them or with them.Have grown up around farms all my life so I have had plenty of experiences with them. And I love learning new things about them.So anyway thats me and what knowledge I have.

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Welcome

Welcome hulkmag:friends: glad you found us would love to see pictures of your Deutz-Allis 1914 Ultima if you have any.
Jody

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i don't have any pics yet but plan on taking some,maybe tonight then i'll try and get them up.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts