Tractor Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Surfed on over from the Gardenweb tractor forum. When it comes to tractors and other small-engine equipment, I'm a learner, not a teacher. I'll lurk around to see what I can pick up, but reserve the right to throw in an assinine comment from time to time. Live on a 3-acre spread in Parker County, Texas (just west of Fort Worth), where the summers are hot and dry, and the mowing season is about 11 months a year. Weeds rule my little place, but they look green when mowed ... if it has rained in the past month or so. My Power King tractor is old and ugly, but when I turn the key it goes "udden, udden," so I don't have an excuse to buy a new shiny machine.

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Originally posted by javert
I'll lurk around to see what I can pick up, but reserve the right to throw in an assinine comment from time to time.
javert
Ok enough lurking time to throw in an assinine comment :friends: Also:bd:
Jody

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Old Power King

My old Power King is a 1979 model 2418 - I think that was the biggest one they built ... 18 HP Kohler that just keeps going, and going, and going ... even when I shut it off, it lets me get about half-way off the tractor, then emits an ear-splitting backfire, just to keep me on my toes, I guess.

·
Premium Member
3,693 Posts
2418. The cream of the crop. Boy one of thoes would look REAL nice in my garage next to my 444, and my Gravelys.:D :D Are there REALY any BETTER garden tractors????
:D :D :D :

1 - 5 of 5 Posts