Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:beer: :beer: :beer: lot's of it......

Well I bought my tractor from a guy who shipped if from Manitoba to Holland. Don't know how far this is but it's a long way.......
The case arrived in good condition. :beer: :beer: :beer:

I hope I'm ready with it before this summer. Soon more news from Holland.

See you

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Welcome

Welcome johan:friends: glad to see we have some members from distance lands. You have any pictures of your Case we sure would like to see some.
Jody

·
Premium Member
3,786 Posts
Was that a case of beers or a Case tractor...I saw all of those Beers :beer: :beer: :beer:s ---and I got distracted! :D

HAHAHA

Welcome!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Andy

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Re: Welcome

Originally posted by jodyand
Welcome johan:friends: glad to see we have some members from distance lands. You have any pictures of your Case we sure would like to see some.
Jody
:beer: :beer:

Sure here's one :beer:

Tomorrow more (it's 23:48 and I have to go to work tomorrow at 6:30.....)

goodnight

Attachments

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Great its a resto project cant wait to see more Thanks get some sleep.
Jody

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
johan, welcome! I was going to ask the same thing about all those beers? Show us some pics as soon as you are able.
:cowboy: :smiles: :lmao: :thumbsup: :friends: :beer: :cheers:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by Chief
johan, welcome! I was going to ask the same thing about all those beers? Show us some pics as soon as you are able.
:cowboy: :smiles: :lmao: :thumbsup: :friends: :beer: :cheers:
:beer: Well, it's tomorrow now HA Ha Ha. 00:02. Here's the next picture. :hand:

Attachments

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
The sheet metal looks to be in great shape a little dent in the hood looks like you got one in great shape.:thumbsup:
Jody

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Johan,, welcome aboard!! Nice to have people from abroad.

There are many dutch families in our area here, many Canadians in your area of Holland???

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts
Originally posted by johan
:beer: Well, it's tomorrow now HA Ha Ha. 00:02. Here's the next picture. :hand:
Johan,

Glad to see you made it. Was good to see a picture of your D again. More important was to see you here.

I have gone to many lengths to get a tractor I wanted, but not that far. I don't suppose yahoo would map that journey out for us. Will try to catch you another day. Getting right down nasty cold here this week brrrrrrrrr.
caseman-d

·
Registered
977 Posts
nice tractor johan. i have a couple tractors came from manitoba as well they didn't any where close to the distance yours has though. good luck on the restore and welcome to tractorforum

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
some new pictures

:beer: :beer: As promised here some new pictures. This one shows some more of it's condition. :beer: :beer:

I was surprised by all the warm welcome's. Thanks to all!!

Some answers to your questions:

Parts man:There are no Canadians here anymore

Bear: Is there any chance finding the previous owner of my tractor from manitoba????

all: you probably already know,
:beer: : my favorite

Attachments

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
more more more more

Well this is the actual situation, a lot of work in the hole's made by the acid from the battery

:cry:

Attachments

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
official numbers of imprted tractors in Holland

Here's some more information about how many Case-tractors made it across the ocean to the Netherlands

Case: Importeur: Van Driel en Van Dorsten, Hoofddorp
Type DC 4:
1949 : 10
1950 : 6
1951 : 0

Type D-EX:
1949 : 39
1950 : 2
1951 : 0
52 ... 53: 0

Type VAO
1954: 4
1955 23

Johan

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
welcome to the forum johan.. it will be interesting to get the views from someone abroad...
I visited amsterdam a few years back.. pretty wild place.. but lots and lots of old world charm...

Great tulips too, of course...

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Originally posted by simple_john

Great tulips too, of course...

A mixer now tulips I'm beginning to wonder about you sj.:lmao: :lmao: Just got to pick on ya.
Jody

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
jody see my thread on flowers.. im a 'sensitive guy'

The red light district in amsterdam was pretty wild.. It was ok to visit.. i was glad to get back to maine. But there were great buildings and museums and stuff & prosties everywhere...

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts
Re: more more more more

Originally posted by johan
Well this is the actual situation, a lot of work in the hole's made by the acid from the battery

:cry:
johan,
Thanks again for posting the additional picture's, I've never had one torn down that much. Fighting chest cold, more later
caseman-d,

I probably got the same thing Andy had, he musta spread it across the forum Ha HA HA HA
caseman-d

1 - 20 of 53 Posts