Tractor Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
l tryed to but it was to big l made it was small was l can but it was still to big :argh:
:canada: Jbetts13 :cpu:

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
I went to msn.com and did a search for Powertoys for Windows and found in the search a picture resizer. Then I loaded the picture resizer and it will load into your Windows "My Pictures" and then it was a simple click away.:cpu:

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Thanks

Originally posted by Michael
I went to msn.com and did a search for Powertoys for Windows and found in the search a picture resizer. Then I loaded the picture resizer and it will load into your Windows "My Pictures" and then it was a simple click away.:cpu:
Thanks Michael i didn't know about Powertoys now i can resize some pictures without having to cut anything out. You the man:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
I asked a similar question about 2 to 3 weeks ago and someone answered on the computer or picture forum of this website. I cannot remember who answered but when they did it for me I will pass it on.:eek:mg:

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
Clarification, I found the answer in the computer forum and I ask to how to resize pictures for the avatars, The response from Durwood was to get the image resizer in the power toys for windows. Thank, Durwood he was the one who answered this. I just asked in a different area of this website.:party: It is free from MIcrosoft.:friends:

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
Hey Jody, You found it quick, I am sure glad I could at least help, but lets all buy a beer for Durwood.

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Originally posted by Michael
Hey Jody, You found it quick, I am sure glad I could at least help, but lets all buy a beer for Durwood.
You got it here you go Durwood:beer: Thanks:cheers:
Jody

1 - 9 of 9 Posts