Tractor Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found this picture on the web.No explenation with it.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
Looks to me like the roller was on too much of a slope and it tipped over. If you look at where the people are standing; it is kinda steep. the roller was probably top heavy and was moving forward as it rolled over. At least, that my story.

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
:ditto: That would be my guess to i sure wouldn't want to be on it when it went talk about having to clean your shorts out:moon: :smiles:
Jody

·
Registered
97 Posts
It seems possible that they were loading it back onto the trailer after having smoothed out that blacktop. Somehow they were too far to the left side and the whole thing shifted and tipped over off the trailer.

The trailer is moved and then the picture is taken.

-Deere

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Originally posted by Deere
It seems possible that they were loading it back onto the trailer after having smoothed out that blacktop. Somehow they were too far to the left side and the whole thing shifted and tipped over off the trailer.

The trailer is moved and then the picture is taken.

-Deere
I had thought the same but didn't see the truck or trailer no where. So then when Chief said something about the slope i had to go with that i didn't even notice there was a slope at the time. Shows how much i paid attention:smiles:

·
Premium Member
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
loading it

That's the only thing that makes any sense. One thing that road rollers are not,is top heavy. I don't see enough slope there to roll that machine over.

·
Registered
518 Posts
ran few rollers n have couple and seen couple roller accidents only thng i can thnk is was goin or comin down wat looks like a grade 2 tht street n blacktop is few inches thick lookin guy got her on th edge an she went but even tht it wldnt go all ways over ..........only other thng is sombody flopped tht roller upside dwn next to fresh blacktop 2 take pik n put it on internet lol:jumpropeb :bouncy: :jumpropeb

1 - 8 of 8 Posts