1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Caractacus Potts
2,442 Posts
just on my generator

·
Premium Member
3,372 Posts
I have a Honda engine on my pressure washer. ~10 years old. Starts & runs well. Honda engines are the best!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Im in missouri and we live under the plague of e10 fuel. Hondas fine here til you neglect the fuel system. Dont get me wrong, no seasonal use equipment should have a neglected fuel system, but the combination of honda carburetor hypersensitivity and junk e10 fuel will make for a surging animal in short order. Frequently the carbs have to be replaced altogether. I have found that the b&s fuel stabilizer ran full time is a winner.

·
Premium Member
8,831 Posts
Im in missouri and we live under the plague of e10 fuel. Hondas fine here til you neglect the fuel system. Dont get me wrong, no seasonal use equipment should have a neglected fuel system, but the combination of honda carburetor hypersensitivity and junk e10 fuel will make for a surging animal in short order. Frequently the carbs have to be replaced altogether. I have found that the b&s fuel stabilizer ran full time is a winner.
Any engine should have proper care.....with E10,or without.
The new fuels only have a shelf life of 90 ,to 100 days.
Less in humid areas,as ethanol draws moisture.
I've never had a problem with running E 10 in Honda engines.....or any others,..as long as it is fresh.
Seasonal use,I drain the carbs,and run some stabil in it..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts