Tractor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, after moving my household 3 states down and somewhat settling in, I finally got a chance to use my "new" used Regent.

Basically, the backyard of my new home was covered with leaves and I was concerned about having to rake and bag...needless to say I didn't want to. I was considering on buying a turbo catcher, but figured I'd give the mulching kit that came with the tractor a try. Man, was I impressed! It left virtually no noticable remnants of the heavy blanket of leaves that exsisted. If it had these results on a yard that hasn't been tended to in over a year, I have no doubt that I'll be quite happy with the appearance of a regularly mowed lawn using a mulcher. I'm won over!

It was also the first use of my Simp. It ran flawlessly!

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
good deal joker...
i agree the mulch kit does a great job on leaves...
the only drawback with the mulching kit -and i was warned prior to switching - was you have to cut the grass about every 4 days instead of every week.. during heavy growth...

actually i dont mind that as i the seat time....

congrats and good luck with your machine.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL...it was only a few days of warm weather, Bob. The next several days won't make it out of the 40's.

A small part of me wishes I had enough snow to plow, now that I have something to plow it with! A very small part.

·
Premium Member
3,693 Posts
I tell you Bob, we have not eaven had snow. No mow, no snow, no NOTHING!!!! Well guess it DOES give us time to get and keep all our junk running though:D :D

·
Registered
169 Posts
Answers to ????

S.J. Yes I got the blown motor fixed already and she runs like new. I have not used the new one yet only to run up and down the parking lot with it. won't use her till spring.

Joker: Yo ucan come here and blow snow when we get the next storm.

Paul: Junk, who has JUNK. Not any of us we all have high quality high priced things to baby.

:D :D :D :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts