Tractor Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I'm new here, I guess we all are. Finally, forum dealing with tractors. I'm 15 years old and I like working on tractors, go-karts, dirtbikes, and anything with an engine.
I do have a question though.
Some kids at school have started a tractor racing ring, and I have never joined the races, but I have done some pulling and have beat them all with my stock cub cadet. I was wondring what a good (lawn) tractor would be to do the neccessary adjustments on? I've heard that Murrays are easy to do the "Pulley Switch" on. What other brands are workable? I don't want to use my cubbie because it is incredibly heavy, plus it is a shaft drive.
Thanks
Joel

·
Registered
361 Posts
:eek: Joel there are many tractor forums. I spend to many hours on just the 4 I frequent daily. The gardenweb tractor forum is your best bet for getting your racing questions answered in a hurry, Its been around for a long time and lots of experienced folks there. This forum is still to new but will catch up in time. __ Try this http://forums2.gardenweb.com/forums/tractor/

·
Registered
336 Posts
PseudoGuy

You should change your name to Diet Spike, as you are not the genuine article.
If you were the REAL spike, you'd be gone by now, as he couldn't stand this much freedom, fresh air, and honesty...

Actually if your intent is to be controversial, names like Kromie, and CPM might evoke strong feelings from the group, although some might say FBeard does too.

They are actually mistaken about him though, because he was actually a pretty smart guy.....

·
Premium Member
3,786 Posts
Diet Spike? I like it!

I like that idea, TG ---- :D

It makes so much sense and it will clear things up about "Who is the real Spike" --- or not.

Andy

·
Premium Member
3,693 Posts
Re: PseudoGuy

Originally posted by Tractorguy
You should change your name to Diet Spike, as you are not the genuine article.
Or should that be "New Spike"?:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts