Tractor Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
good memory

I had forgot about that myself. But Tractorguy Extraordinaire didn't:clap: :clap: :smiles:
Jody:usa:

·
Tractor Lover
4,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Good eye for detail TG

I probably saw it, but being afflicted with the dreaded CRS, I often forget. :lmao: :cry: :eek:mg:

·
Registered
65 Posts
I'm back

Soory for the delay in getting back online. I have been cutting hay and trying to get ready to plant my winter cover crops on my bermuda fields.

Red-n-Green

·
Tractor Lover
4,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome back red-n-green

One could understand why we haven't heard from you with all that going on. So the weather has been nice in my adopted state. It's looking better all the time.
:hooray:

·
Premium Member
3,786 Posts
Welcome back, red-n-green! :D

Good to see you back aboard all after getting so much work done. Any pictures to share? ;)

Cheers! A few changes since last visit, eeh? :D

Andy

·
Registered
65 Posts
Nice changes

Nice work to the site while I have been gone!

I hope to get most of my farming done in the next week or two. I just delivered my last load of hay yesterday. I just can't seem to raise enough. It's bad to sell out this earlier, but I guess thats better than having hay left over.

I will be running the grain drill this weekend and will try to get some shots to post. It's just been so crazy here lately that I haven't even thought of taking the camera with me.

Jay

·
Tractor Lover
4,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Let me guess. Taken from your tracor seat. Is that corn stubble I see in the foreground? I didn't realize the mountains were that far west. God awful beautiful country. I hope the real estate market comes back soon, so I can be there standing beside you taking in that view.
:wow:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts