Tractor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I may of missed something, but what's with the Hemi? You own a car/truck with one?

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Wish

I'm just a Mopar man i would have the new Dodge truck with the Hemi but not going to pay what they want for it. Besides the 360 in my Dodge still runs to good. :clap:
Jody

·
Premium Member
3,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
As a Mopar guy, I will tell you about the one I have wanted, but never got. Growing up, my Mom had a 1969 sport Fury convertable. Loaded. Green, with black top, 383 4bbl, eaven had side skirts over the rear wheels. Man I wanted that car.

·
Premium Member
1,443 Posts
My "want" list is too long.

late 60's GTO
68 firebird... okay, other years too.
old vette... heck a new vette
an old Chevelle SS with cowl induction
and of course an old Hemi

Never liked the super bird, or nova's, or stangs though.

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
my 1st car was a 71 dodge Challenger. Green w/black roof.. it had a 318 i wished it had a 340 or 360 but the 318 was nice. it was a great car... I'd love to buy another old one.. but cant compete with the new ones... im planning to get a 2002 Camaro SS some time in the next year.. they are the last great muscle car in my opinion... Big V8, standard 6 speed... of course a vette would be nice, but id have to sell my house to buy one...

sj

·
Tractor Lover
4,461 Posts
Speaking of first cars.....my first car was a '63 Plymouth Belvedere w/ 318 - 2 barrel Stromberg and Tourqueflite tranny. I beat the hell out of that car and it still came back for more. Of course I spent hours and hours working on it. :peace:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts