Tractor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
What the heck did you say, Bob? I missed that one...come to think of it, the political forum is gone… isn’t it...:eek: :eek:

Update:
I see this morning there's now a forum dealing with religion... it's Sunday morning... :) It's only fair that the political forum is now reinstated... What did dad always say? Never discuss ..... Well, you really can't have one without the other:)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jay

My post wasn't any big deal. I just gave a little description of some beliefs I have and how those beliefs are directly at odds with 99% of the politicians up here in the Peoples Republic of Political Correctness Massachusetts.

It was a political forum and I was kinda looking foward to it because the GW forum is stricly tractor talk. I like talking politically with all the tractor folks because they seem to be salt of the earth people with their heads screwed on right.

Andy........what do you say???

Bob

·
Premium Member
3,786 Posts
Where did what go??? It is right there!

I never removed or moved it... maybe I accidently made it private or hidden or something... as I can see it perfectly fine!

Let me go check..

Yep --- sorry -- that is what happened... sorry!! FIXED NOW!

:D
Andy

·
Registered
11 Posts
They must have moved them and now all the ads are gone. I had a couple posted, and now can't find them or the others that were on there?????

1 - 6 of 6 Posts