Tractor Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone,
I'm matt cimochowski from woodstock connecticut. i am fifteen years old. My family has a Kubota B2100 with a loader, rear grader blade, rear brush cutter, and an auger. We also have a scotts 25/54, and a deutz allis i think thats how its spelled. i also plan on buying a zero turn mower this summer/spring.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Hi Matt!

Glad you joined us. Bunch of nice people here. There's all kinds of information available on all kinds of stuff; from big ol' tractors, CUTs, GTs, & LTs - on down to computers, cameras & pets.

Angel

·
a day ahead of y'all
1,311 Posts
Matt,

Welcome! How much land do you have? How much grass? Seems you mentioned your Dad grows Christmas trees? Do you mow for money now? Any more info on your budget?

·
Premium Member
3,693 Posts
Wellcome abord!!

I had almost bought a Scotts 25/54 when I had first gotten my land. Looked like a pretty togh unit for the cash outlay. I was all set to buy, then I fell into my used Ingersoll, so I did not get it

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the scotts can cut well, the baggers nice, but i miss the power steering my kubota has. we live on a small tree farm, a couple thousand trees. we also have about 12 acres of land. last season transportation was a little tight so i didn't get to work that much, but my friend will be ready to drive so we plan on expanding it. any tips for it?

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
HI Matt, welcome to Tf.com! You'll find a great bunch of guys here, and information on anything you could imagine,, and some you couldn't!:D ;)

·
Premium Member
1,443 Posts
Welcome aboard. Don't be shy, jump right in and add to the threads of create a thread on a recent project you have done.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts