Tractor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I heard a radio host disecting John Keri being awared the purple Heart. They said he just recived a "flesh wound" how do they know? his records have not been released. He continued by saying his 3rd purple heart was OK by him beucase he was shot.Cmon, I dont know much about Herman or Georgy boy. But The nitpicking really is telling about some of these talk show idiots.
I consider these talk show guys entertainment and not my daily dose of political thought.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
I saw a picture comparing Kerry to Gomer Pyle. It was a little scarey!!! No malice intended to Jim Nabors, sorry Gomer we all have our black sheep in the family!:eek:

·
Registered
275 Posts
Who cares about the circumstanses. He was there, he was injured, he saved some guys life, yada, yada, yada. These guys need to expand their fishing expedition into some more fertile waters. This military stuff is just so grade school.
These guys have years and years of material available from their being governor, president and senator. And to some extent even that don't mean squat. They should spell out what they think the problems are and then spell out how they are going to solve them.
What does the fact that that guy took a bullet for me have to do with him being a better president. Anyone that thinks that is an issue insults my intelligence. :what101:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts