Tractor Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the other one i have some more pics if you are interested in the cars been trying to get them on a photosite so i could just post a link but you all know how computer challenged i am

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,706 Posts
what years are they and thanks a lot l will get back to you do they run ???

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no they don't run one is 6 cyl 2spd auto the other is 283 2spd auto i'm not sure on the years should be able to tell by the grills. i think i have an old chilton manual around that has grill pics and tels what year they are. i'll try to find the manual andhave a look unless someone here knows.

·
Premium Member
3,786 Posts
ZOOM ZOOM James -- You would be the envy of Ontario with that classy ride! :D

Maybe you could get an 8-track set of Hooked on Phonics to listen to on the way home! :D :D :D

HAHAHA

J/K

:furious:

·
Registered
664 Posts
Originally posted by farmallmaniac
you mean you're? hehe jk
Oh man. Don't start! :hand:

From what I've seen on the 'net, most people can't spell, punctuate, or construct a coherent sentence. It's almost as bad as reading papers my 8th graders have written.:cpu: Ouch! *teacher flashback* I had to talk biz with a coworker today & it just wrecks the 'summer-time' mindset.

Just because they don't write well doesn't mean they're not the sharpest knife in the drawer. (But it's a pretty good hint - J/K!! NANA )

:furious: :furious:
Angel

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
To me they look like 1964 Catalina's. My older brother had a 1965 Bonneville and they used the same body's and his had the larger engine and 3 speed transmission. It was the world's biggest lemon in blue. If it was pointed north in the winter in Iowa it was a given it would not start. My old 65 Chevelle would start each and every day and it never quit until I got rearended in town on ice one day.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts