Tractor Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need some help. I'm trying to get a free iPod. I figured I could post this here. As others jump in, then we can continue along and help others out. Each person needs to get 5 others to sign up. There are other programs out there, but this seems to be one that you can get the new 20 gig iPod as well as minimal requirements.

The concept is, you sign up at the link HERE and then choose one of the options to finalize the signup. There appears to be a "free" one where you can go to eBay, create a NEW account, and bid on something. My plan is to have my wife bid on something that I know is well below the reserve and will not win.... aka no cost. You need to get 5 others to "complete" a sign up and then you are done.

I signed up for my buddy. I picked Columbia DVD club because I was planning on doing it anyways, so whats the harm... nothing.

So.... please use my link to get me hooked up!

Did I say "Please"... oh ya, I did. So at this point, I guess I'm begging LOLL

·
Premium Member
1,364 Posts
Here's an interesting snip from their Terms and Conditions.

III. ORDERS
1. Receipt of Product

(a) FreeiPods.com is a free service and does not guarantee receipt of any product regardless of offers completed or points accumulated.

(b) FreeiPods.com will take measures to ensure that the user receives orders within a reasonable amount of time. However, FreeiPods.com does not make any guarantee on delivery time or availability of product.

This link is somewhat related

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/articles/11783353?source=Evening Standard

:truth:
Mark

·
a day ahead of y'all
1,311 Posts
Hmmmmm...

Not cool at all. The old.."if it looks too good.."

Toba, you might want to rethink this.

Greg

·
Premium Member
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes, I agree that if it looks to good its probably not true... problem is, I know someone who got one through this specific service/offering. There is another one that I know another co-worker got one, but this seemed a little less painful.

·
Premium Member
3,786 Posts
HAHAHA --- You cheap SOB --- Go buy one if you want it.
Those MLM and pyramid schemes are nothing but a !#!#!# waste of everyone's time, money and effort --- not to mention the INSTANT attachment to tons more SPAM server listings.

Buy a used/refurb one if needed, but nothing is free --- Tuba.
You should know that.

·
Premium Member
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I guess the iPod falls into the category of... I don't really need one, so not willing to drop the $$$ for it. If I can somehow get one, I'll play with it.

As for spam, I'm going to get it regardless and I have blockers already set up so not really worried about it. I get so much spam already.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts