Tractor Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
C49E47B9-DF16-48F7-AF4A-518FB3A46E0C.jpeg
E6DF8CB4-8DD2-4255-83EF-773489D629ED.jpeg
My Grandad who has sadly passed away has left me a Motostandard Superior 1030 for me. I promised him I would get it running and the restoration begins, does anyone know where I can find a manual possibly or if anyone knows about these ? Would be a massive help if anyone has any info at all.
Thanks !

Attachments

·
Premium Member
12,412 Posts
Welcome to the forum Sean, and sorry to hear about your grandfathers passing. Someone might have a better lead, but I'd check ebay for the manual.

·
Premium Member
2,023 Posts
Have you tried Googling, Allen from the UK had their name on these machines way back and these are German made, I am sure you would find an Allen Motostandard Superior 1030 forum in the UK.
Will be a nice resto when you get her all done.

·
Banned
749 Posts
I'm always happy to see a young person that has more respect for things that were from their elders time instead of "plastic throwaways". Congratulations ! He must have thought a lot about you to pass it on. He would be proud of you for accepting the challenge. When you finish the restoration it will stay with you for a lifetime.

·
Banned
8,093 Posts
I'm always happy to see a young person that has more respect for things that were from their elders time instead of "plastic throwaways". Congratulations ! He must have thought a lot about you to pass it on. He would be proud of you for accepting the challenge. When you finish the restoration it will stay with you for a lifetime.
I'm fighting with myself to decide which of my people will respect and pass on my hoardings. Big yard sale or a Museum. Toss of the dice.

·
Premium Member
8,831 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,412 Posts
Awesome link. Thanks for sharing John!

·
Super Moderator
9,416 Posts
Well, it's been a long time, I hope it's worth it and make sure you start a new thread to keep us up to date on your rebuild!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts