Tractor Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello folks, Josh Hardy here. Just joined and am looking forward to participating. I am managing 150 acres of reclaimed land that was strip mined for coal back in the 60s and 70s in Southeastern Ohio. My wife and I bought the first 70 acres which is mostly timber and my brother joined us by splitting in on another 80 acres. We are working diligently with a number of agencies to return to the land back to native species to improve the overall wildlife habitat. Good fun that has led to him first buying a 1025R and then upgrading to a 4052R and I purchased a 2032R and we have acquired loads of attachments. I will soon be using the tractors with my new woodmizer sawmill.

·
Super Moderator
1,238 Posts
Welcome to forum. We like pictures of equipment and testimonials about your experience with it.

it sounds like a fun project you have underway. Bonne chance!

·
Administrator
10,353 Posts
Welcome to the forum Josh. Glad to have you on board. You and your brother have such a great project ahead of you.
As Marc mentioned, we look forward to hearing more about your project and the equipment that you will be using!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome to forum. We like pictures of equipment and testimonials about your experience with it.

it sounds like a fun project you have underway. Bonne chance!
Merci Beaucoup @marc_hanna!
We are excited about the project! We have a ton of attachments in use and plan on renting a no till drill soon for Spring planting... Just got done trying out my new Uniforest 35M skidding winch this past weekend.

Looking forward to contributing to the discussion!
Josh

1 - 4 of 4 Posts