Tractor Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I just registered and have read quite a few post. Just want you to know that we farm with all Blue tractors. Tractors we have are a Jubilee, 641 diesel, 901 diesel, 2 5000's, 7000, 8000, 9600, TW20, and a just purchased TS115A. Looking forward to using this forum.

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Welcome to tractorforum Blue Power:friends:I see you have a few blue machines. Just join right in and share your experience with your tractors and your farming too. Again welcome and Happy New Year.

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
Welcome Blue Power :cheers: Nice to see you have made the trip to the best tractor forum on the web. :grapevine I think you'll like it a lot. :secret:

·
a day ahead of y'all
1,311 Posts
Welcome Blue!

One thing we all like here is ...pictures:thumbsup: Post some if ya got 'em.

·
Premium Member
749 Posts
Welcome Blue
Im new here also , a few weeks , Im sure you will like it here,
Its been informative and Fun.
Oh Yal , we like pic`s.!!! LoL Don

·
Premium Member
3,693 Posts
Welcome!!!!

Dont hear much about the "newer" vintage Ford tractors. Tell us a little about them.

·
Premium Member
4,200 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Nothing wrong with blue, I personally like green, some here like red or orange, but we ALL like tractors and are willing to help, discuss, or just ponder tractor stuff. I hope to see some pics of your blue herd.

·
Premium Member
1,394 Posts
Welcome Blue Power........Being blue is the only way to go when it comes to anythng above a L & G tractor!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
posting pictures

Thanks for the welcome, however I am not able to post any pictures of my tractors. I don't have a digital camera or a scanner. You will have to wait. I can tell you about the some of the tractors. The 641 was my Grandad's. Both it and the 901 were sold new by my dad when he had a a Ford tractor dealership.

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
Let me add my welcome as well BP! :cheers: :friends: Been out of town for the past 3 days. My Dad recently sold his TW20. He is 73 years old and just was not using it enough to justify keeping it. It only had about 800 hours on it.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Welcome Blue

Glad to have you aboard! I grew up liking green, but I just removed the yellow and bought what was left.

With that many tractors you must mainly crop farm?

·
Premium Member
626 Posts
Welcome Blue we have a few things incommon.We both farm and own a 9600 Ford.Ours is a 1974 and we use it on are family farm.Dad bought it new and at one time we had another 9600 and a 9000.We also have a TR85 New Holland combine around a 1983.We added a used IH last spring to are tractor line up.Its a 3788 2+2 and we also have a Allis Chalmers one nintey XT and an old Allis Chalmers WD.

We only farm 220 acres now days Corn and Soybeans.Almost a hobby farm in away.I work off the farm for a large 4500 acre farm and trucking operation.Im not involved in the trucking end of it.Just the farm operation and it is a 99% John Deere operation.Two of every thing there and most traded with in 5 years.9750 sts combines and 9400 tractors and several 8000 and 7000 series .But I still love getting on are own older line and putting in a day.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Chief, I noticed you are from Middle Tennessee, so am I. I am from southern middle Tennessee, GIles County. Man, I would like to have seen the TW20 with 800 hours on it. Mine has almost 6700 hrs. Catmando, we farm about 1200 acres. 650 or that is row crop, the rest is pasture and hay.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts