Hello from Northern Lower MI

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Field Boss 16, Jan 28, 2018.

1. Field Boss 16

Field Boss 16 New Member

Jan 27, 2018
    Steve here and hello. Stumbled across this site searching for cab ideas for my Field Boss 16 (Iseki) and looks like a wealth of other info!

VZM.IMG_20160522_153501.jpg Cheers to all!!

Tractor Beam likes this.
  2. ben70b

ben70b Registered User

Aug 29, 2012
    Welcome, from north central Illinois

Sent from my iPhone using Tractor Forum

3. Thomas

Thomas Supporting Member Supporting Member

Nov 1, 2006
    Welcome Steve.
    Maybe tractordata.com can help w/some info,look under White tractor...Field Boss 16 made 86-88.

4. pogobill

pogobill Registered User Staff Member

Jan 31, 2012
    Welcome to the forum. Nice tractor!

5. RC Wells

RC Wells Active Member

Dec 25, 2008
    AGCO still sells Iseki compact tractors under the Challenger and Massey Ferguson brands.

The Challenger MT 225 is nearly chassis identical to your tractor as is the Massey Ferguson GC1705, different engine, so I suspect you can score a cab from Curtis Cabs that will fit with minor modification. Or a universal soft cab from one of the Ebay sellers for a lot less money.

6. Field Boss 16

Field Boss 16 New Member

Jan 27, 2018
    Thanks for the welcome and sources for info. When I got the tractor, it had 320 Hrs on it, so still pretty new. Still looking to load the tires, the whole cab thing (Thanks RC for the cross reference). It came with the blower, but I've already added a hydraulic motor for chute control running off the bucket joystick and some flow controls.... The never-ending project.

Thanks again,
    Steve

7. UriahHarding

UriahHarding New Member

Feb 5, 2018
    Tampa, Florida
  8. Field Boss 16

Field Boss 16 New Member

Jan 27, 2018
    Thanks for the welcome(s), guys. As for the never ending project update, after adding the hydraulic motor for turning the chute (which proved to be a rock solid decision), I'm just getting ready to add a linear actuator to the chute of the snowblower to control discharge angle from the seat. Could prove to be an interesting endeavor.... Steve