Tractor Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New gentleman farmer, with new tractor and learning from all the real farmers around me. I have a 2017 Branson 4720H and love it at the 50 hour mark. I am challenged finding part numbers for any of the filters to cross reference at NAPA, but am going to make the 1.2 hour drive to the dealership and buy the OEM filters tomorrow. Thanks for letting me join.

·
Super Moderator
9,743 Posts
Welcome to the forum Ed! Make sure you record the numbers off your new filters and then you'll be able to cross reference with ease! Lets have a look at that tractor, and if you get a chance, we'd sure like to see it in our registry.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll have to explore the website a bit and get it into the registry. Its my first tractor and I just love it. I'm pulling dead trees away from the rattlesnakes, shredded my little 30 acre place when I first got it, and am picking up a box blade tomorrow to help level a pad to install a 12x24 sheep shelter. Way too much fun!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Lance. My wife and I have been up your way many times, occasionally a bit too early like May... P1030689.JPG

·
Caractacus Potts
2,442 Posts
Welcome Ed

1 - 7 of 7 Posts