Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I see Leolav past me right by. I did not know what hit me.

me....turtle

Leolav:driving:

Just call me good ol number six........

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
tell me about it paul, we were neck & neck for a while.. Now hes got something like 200 posts on me...

Some day... i can only hope he'll spill another bottle of water on his laptop and he will lose power in his house and then 5th place will be Mine.. All Mine... of course ill need to post 220 messages to catch up...

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
I think Leo works form the house and gets real bored sometimes!!!
:cpu:

Just remember it is not quantity but rather quality!!!:beer:

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Leo actually works at the office, but travels three days out of every week. Needless to say, he has alot of time waiting around in airports, hotel rooms, and in rental cars to surf the web.

My favorite site by far is this place. The folks are great and the information is even better.

Yesterday, I was in Baton Rouge and Shreveport, LA. Today I am in the office in CT. Tomorrow, I will be here. I am on vacation from friday til January 2,04!!!

First vacation in 4 yrs. I am looking forward to just hanging around the house and getting some stuff done.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
I have alot of other stuff to do too. I will be online, but I will also be getting my yard in order for the winter (picking up sticks, etc). I will also be moving my sister in law this week to her new house.

I also will be finishing my workshop in my basement (wiring and lighting, etc)

Can't wait til I finish that project.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
You must have some sort of harness for your laptop and wireless connection to give you constant access!!! Working in the yard and typing would be a little tough for me!

Sorry Leo I just picked you to give a hard time to today!!! You seem to have a good sense of humor and wouldn't get upset at a little ribbing!:cpu:

:crazysun:

Enjoy the vacation, we are taking off christmas week and relaxing!:coffee:

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Why didnt you stop

Originally posted by leolav
Leo actually works at the office, but travels three days out of every week. Needless to say, he has alot of time waiting around in airports, hotel rooms, and in rental cars to surf the web.

My favorite site by far is this place. The folks are great and the information is even better.

Yesterday, I was in Baton Rouge and Shreveport, LA. Today I am in the office in CT. Tomorrow, I will be here. I am on vacation from friday til January 2,04!!!

First vacation in 4 yrs. I am looking forward to just hanging around the house and getting some stuff done.
You should have stop by and had a :beer: with me if you was in Baton Rouge. I will be on vacation starting tomorow till Jan 02 04 so he wont caught be by any means :smiles:
Jody

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Still have about an inch or two here. It is warm here today (50+ degrees) and were expecting rain and wind. That snow and Ice will be washed away by this afternoon.

I hope we get more snow before Christmas.

Nothing like a white christmas with family and friends.

Plans are coming together for the big bash over my folks house (next door to my house) over 150 people have said they will be there.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
I do have my laptop with constant internet access with me at all times via wireless card. Alot of time, I am in the passenger seat of a reps car, sending emails, working on our offices network, etc. I also get to surf the web at anytime. I have unlimited access for $49/month. Not a bad deal if you travel alot and your company foots the bill. I remember the days when none of use had ready access to cell phones. Now, I use it more than a land line phone.

Jody, I was in Baton Rouge, simply for about an hour or two. I flew in from Shreveport and I had lunch with a big customer at a Macaroni Grill (off of rt 10 or 12) and it was back to the airport to fly home. I was home in bed by 10:30pm. I thought you and Andy were from that neck of the woods, but I wasn't sure. When I have a ton of airport time, I am constantly on here.

Not a tough day at all.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Welcome to 2004(almost)!! It is hard to remember how it was to have to run into the house and answer the phone with the big dial. We were living large, we had about a 10' cord on our phone!!! Now we have laptops and cell phones and are not our of pocket unless our batteries die!! Like I said enjoy the break, try and not post too much!!!:pedro:

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Originally posted by leolav
Jody, I was in Baton Rouge, simply for about an hour or two. I flew in from Shreveport and I had lunch with a big customer at a Macaroni Grill (off of rt 10 or 12) and it was back to the airport to fly home. I was home in bed by 10:30pm. I thought you and Andy were from that neck of the woods, but I wasn't sure. When I have a ton of airport time, I am constantly on here.

Not a tough day at all.
I live about 15 miles east of the airport.
Jody

·
Premium Member
3,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by tisenberg
He FP'ed right by me too. Oh well.

Well looks like you are my only hope for # 5 huh.:) :)

Hey with all you guys, and all the info being posted here, I am MORE then happy with 6th place.

·
Tractor Lover
4,461 Posts
Originally posted by Ingersoll444
Well looks like you are my only hope for # 5 huh.:) :)

Hey with all you guys, and all the info being posted here, I am MORE then happy with 6th place.
The way leolav is going, we're all going to take a step down.:smiles:

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Yea I'm going

Originally posted by Argee
The way leolav is going, we're all going to take a step down.:smiles:
I'm going to have to do alot of posting the next two weeks to stay ahead of him. Seeing we both have the next two weeks off.:cpu: :smiles: :lmao:
Jody

·
Premium Member
1,443 Posts
I notice Ingersoll444 was catching up real quick. I was going to focus and post like a mad fool and try and refrain from FP'ing. He passed me by 2 or 3 and I decided... who cares. Somehow I sneaked back ahead of him, but it is probably temporary. I figured, as long as I remain in the top 10... I'm happy. I guess it is inevitable to fall of the top 10, but only time will tell. At the five year mark when my L130 blows up into tiny pieces, thats probably when I will fall from the top 10 :)

1 - 20 of 48 Posts