Tractor Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have a 3930 Ford Tractor that is working well, but since our farm now is only 5 acres and my 7 donkeys keep it well manicured... I no longer need my Ford 3030 tractor. I tried looking for information about the serial numbers to properly identify the tractor but looking at the place on the right upper of the tranny stamped on the boss all I see is the following...
6PWX
next line 6 at the bottom of the X
R06014
*006995 BE*OK
For the life of me I cannot find that elusive BD or B... whatever to properly date the tractor.
Can anyone help this used to be a farmer in South Florida? Thank you very much, I wish I had found this forum years ago!!!
Also, what would be a fair price for this tractor with 2 hydraulic takeoffs, a bush hog, box blade, Disc, etc.
You can see it cold start after sitting for 2 months here...
Thank you for your help.
Wheel Tire Cloud Tractor Automotive tire

·
Registered
Kubota M9540, Ford 3910, Ford 555A, JD2210
513 Posts
Stand by. We have a couple experts here. One or both of them will see this thread and chime in soon. They'll figure out your tractor's information.

Welcome to TF.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you, I wish I had found the forum sooner... could have used it for injector change or for replacing the pto clutch brake... still not that good... -:) Also learned... the hard way that on the driveshaft clutch hardware you have to use grade 8 or 9 ... ask me how I know...

Glad to be here now!

·
Administrator
11,065 Posts
Seems when the big change in serial number configuration happened when Ford sold to Fiat and New Holland was created. Maybe that's why the numbers are not making sense to me.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts