Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been talking with people in the office and many missed the person dressed up as a ref running on the field seconds before half time kick off, taking his clothes off and doing a river dance type of thing. The camera's kind of stayed away from it and the broadcast team made a quick comment and threw stats on the screen to hide it. You could see people running around on the field trying to catch the dude.

Obviously, the NFL will now need to speak about "security" holes.

·
Tractor Lover
4,461 Posts
Just an overzealous fan trying to get his 15 seconds of fame. I bet he regrets getting thrown out and missing a great second half.

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Originally posted by Argee
Just an overzealous fan trying to get his 15 seconds of fame. I bet he regrets getting thrown out and missing a great second half.
He does that all over the world they call him the international streaker. Heres a link.
Jody

streaker

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
Well, we get see this dude streak and Jackson's boob. A heck of mess. Oh well at least the commercials were fully clothed:lmao: :cowboy:

·
Registered
674 Posts
This reminds me...whatever happened to the dude that always wore the rainbow colored afro at all the big events in the seventies. You saw him at every major sporting event on TV. I heard he was some rich guy who enjoyed doing that.

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
Originally posted by johndeere
If the Jacksons keep it up people are going to start thinking the complete family are odd balls
ya think?? lets not forget latoya....

:lmao: :lmao:

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Originally posted by simple_john
ya think?? lets not forget latoya....

:lmao: :lmao:
Michael and Latoya arn't they the same.:smiles:
Jody

·
Registered
518 Posts
i thnk whole half time show was messed up lot kids watch superbowl n that was a distasteful show at halftime hope thy dnt start callin it the booby bowl lollol:elephant: :bouncy: :elephant:

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Originally posted by Big Allis
i thnk whole half time show was messed up lot kids watch superbowl n that was a distasteful show at halftime hope thy dnt start callin it the booby bowl lollol:elephant: :bouncy: :elephant:
:lmao: :lmao: I dont know it has a nice ring to it booby bowl.:lmao: :lmao: :thumbsup:
Jody

·
Premium Member
3,693 Posts
Originally posted by jodyand
:lmao: :lmao: I dont know it has a nice ring to it booby bowl.:lmao: :lmao: :thumbsup:
Jody
lol My only thought was, "boy she would not have been MY first choise":D

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Did I tell ya?:lmao: I still think it was Michael in drag!:lmao:
:argh: Yes:argh: you:argh: did:argh: about:argh: 15:argh: times:argh:
Jody

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Just was wondering if anyone was listening:rolleyes:
I was:dazed: can i have some Tylenol now my head hurts:lmao:
Jody

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
Well...uh...uh...what do you think....Dr. Crane? Was it really MJ in drag or has Janet gotten a lot uglier?:lmao:

so argee are you saying you think MJ is cuter than janet?:cry:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts