Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody who still posts over on the other forum, feel free to go over there and defend me. :D

I just nailed a bunch of those yahoos over there for their juvenile behavior when some guy posts something with an honest question looking for an honest answer before he makes his purchase. :argh:

Some of those jerks must be inbred, that's about all I can figure. Oh well, at least that crap doesn't go on over here much from what I can see.

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
Naw they are just mutants. :D I was kicked off long ago from there for making midnight raids and doing a bunch of postings saying tractorforum dot com. I got the boot real quick from spike and sent to disneyland. The 2nd thing is to look and see if the guy has a e-mail away from that site and e-mail him the info you have for him. If you can get his private e-mail you then e-mail him about this site.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by Michael
The 2nd thing is to look and see if the guy has a e-mail away from that site and e-mail him the info you have for him. If you can get his private e-mail you then e-mail him about this site.
Actually, I tried that the other day, and it detected the words "Tractor Forum" and threatened to ban me for sending spam. :D

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
You don't have to worry about getting booted out of there unless you post about politics or religion or just try and type tractorforum.:D Then you will get a warning and do it again and your gone. GW is a forum for bashing you never get a straight answer from hardy anyone. Unless your buying a high dollar JD. Even if your buying a high dollar Cub or Simplicity they will still bash it. Its just fun and games for them. I got the boot from over there Oct 2003 for talking about this place. I know it gets on your nerves i used to defend the JD L's and the JD Scott's LT's because they got bashed the most. If its was all junk they wouldn't keep making them because people wouldn't buy them.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by jodyand
I know it gets on your nerves i used to defend the JD L's and the JD Scott's LT's because they got bashed the most. If its was all junk they wouldn't keep making them because people wouldn't buy them.
All I'm interested in is defending a guy's right to buy what he can afford. I'm not against JD, Cub, Simp or any other brand out there (except Murray :D ), but I'm against cutting a guy's gonads off because he asks a simple question and gets blown to kingdom come by 100 posts of sheer ignorance and stupidity!

·
Premium Member
3,693 Posts
Ya thats the reason why I left there. Luckly I happand to just stop in one day, and saw a post from Andy saying he just started a new tractor site. Been here ever sence.

I have not gone so far as get myself banned though. Some of the other gardening sites they have are OK, and I stop into once in a wile.

·
Tractor Lover
4,461 Posts
Originally posted by Ingersoll444
Ya thats the reason why I left there. Luckly I happand to just stop in one day, and saw a post from Andy saying he just started a new tractor site. Been here ever sence.

I have not gone so far as get myself banned though. Some of the other gardening sites they have are OK, and I stop into once in a wile.
I haven't been banned either...tried to post one day and it sent me to disney...but I can still get in under my user name.

·
Premium Member
1,039 Posts
Originally posted by 911radioman
Anybody who still posts over on the other forum, feel free to go over there and defend me. :D

I just nailed a bunch of those yahoos over there for their juvenile behavior when some guy posts something with an honest question looking for an honest answer before he makes his purchase. :argh:

Some of those jerks must be inbred, that's about all I can figure. Oh well, at least that crap doesn't go on over here much from what I can see.
Easy now some of us are members here as well, and as far as I can tell Im not Inbred.....but how does one tell? I kind look like Igor, is that a sign :)

Dual member ship is a privilege and a honor....wear your badges well and enjoy....P.S develop a sense of humor or you will be swallowed up and spit out

Ducati

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: Re: Guess I'm about to get booted off GW...

Originally posted by ducati996
Easy now some of us are members here as well, and as far as I can tell Im not Inbred.....but how does one tell? I kind look like Igor, is that a sign :)

Dual member ship is a privilege and a honor....wear your badges well and enjoy....P.S develop a sense of humor or you will be swallowed up and spit out

Ducati
I said some of them must be inbred. :D I like to think of myself as having a very healthy sense of humor. Their brand of humor and mine just don't quite see eye to eye in some instances though.

Oh well... enough said.

·
Registered
254 Posts
I always here about "the other forum" and how they're a lot of argumentative folks their. So I never venture over to the "darkside" I am afraid they'll want me to squeal like pig!

This forum has great folk even if a lot of y'all don't want to try crawfish, its your lost! I have met a lot of great people here why go any place else when talking tractors and such.

·
Premium Member
749 Posts
Hey ,, All
I never heard of a GW !! , I don`t need to , Got all I need right here .
I do belong to a N club , However I do not carry info from here to there or the other way .
I`ve found good freindly folkes on both , there for I don`t need any other forums.
Info and opinions on tractor forum are professional and honest attempts to being professional. What more do we need .
Time for Po Folk to go to work , Y`all have a good Day .

·
Premium Member
1,592 Posts
Try It

This forum has great folk even if a lot of y'all don't want to try crawfish, its your lost! I have met a lot of great people here why go any place else when talking tractors and such. [/B][/QUOTE]
Anybody that wants to cook up a mess of anything I will try it. I figure if someone is going to the bother to cook it would not be polite of my not to eat. So what time is supper?

·
Premium Member
626 Posts
They bash tractors on the GW.But here they bash people.Calling someone a imbread or a Mutant or when the political crap goes on calling someone a idiot or uneducated dumba$$ or throwing miss spelling in there face.Thats the differance between the two sights.I feel when someone bashes a tractor many times it is a friendly jab.However when you bash a person it is going to far and drives me atleast away from that sight?Just my thoughts bash away.

·
Registered
92 Posts
IMHO, this forum is better constructed, easier to use, and more informative to my specific interests. That being said, GW does have some useful information. They just need to not be so threatened by another group of folks who may have decided to set up another related, but separate, forum. There are enough people for both to share, and enough bandwidth too.:yin: :yin:

·
Premium Member
1,039 Posts
Actually if it wasnt for GW being the way it is, this site may not have taken off or been as successful....
I say this respectfully of course and with no slight to either site.
The bulk of the members came here from there in the begining...
Still have the spam mail to join the darkside, in which I gladly did
but still belong to the Farside as well!!

Ducati

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Originally posted by johndeere
They bash tractors on the GW.But here they bash people.Calling someone a imbread or a Mutant or when the political crap goes on calling someone a idiot or uneducated dumba$$ or throwing miss spelling in there face.Thats the differance between the two sights.I feel when someone bashes a tractor many times it is a friendly jab.However when you bash a person it is going to far and drives me atleast away from that sight?Just my thoughts bash away.

And they dont do that at GW:confused: Here is the lasted on mis spelled word. And i can find more if you want.

RE: Are we going into the 'disposable age'?
Posted by: nine7xbam (My Page) on Mon, Feb 28, 05 at 6:28

Sorry ,but the words are spelled-aren't,believe,throw,grammar,afar,and inadequate. Letz here it four are pulik skool sistum!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RE: Are we going into the 'disposable age'?
Posted by: mrmowerfixer NE Kentucky (My Page) on Mon, Feb 28, 05 at 7:05

Lets not get in to making fun of people again. I belive this happened on another thread, TRACTOR STYLING. Can you spell EVERY word right, mr nine7xbam? The trow-away transmissions I thought didn't have the W. Maybe it did. I don't know.
The B-day isn't mine. I just wanted to see if it would pop up, and if it would be Febuary or March. The birthday is my grandpas though, Febuary 29,1936.

And they dont bash people there
:confused: Lets see what GW has to say on that one.

RE: Quiet Muffler for GT5000?
Posted by: USN_ED 5a/NE Calif. (My Page) on Sun, Feb 27, 05 at 11:54

Professor -
If you are an "out-front Christian" as you calim to be on your "My Page" info, you would know that GOD rides a Harley, dogs are GOD's creatures, and "boom-boxes" carry the word of the LORD.

It never ceases to amaze me that people who claim to be Christians and tout their Christianity are so un-Christianlike in their thoughts, writings, and actions.

Oh, just to clear up any misconceptions, I'm eyeing my Crown Royal bottle with the idea of having a few shots during the NASCAR races today.

Lastly, watch out when increasing the length, inserting things into, and adding bends, etc. to the exhaust system or you are likely to increase the back-pressure which is not a good thing.

ED

RE: Quiet Muffler for GT5000?
Posted by: USN_ED 5a/NE Calif. (My Page) on Mon, Feb 28, 05 at 11:05

Olds455 -
Have you put any thought into wearing that bark collar yourself? Might prevent further clap-trap from you.

ED

RE: Quiet Muffler for GT5000? fu
Posted by: USN_ED 5a/NE Calif. (My Page) on Mon, Feb 28, 05 at 11:25

Olds455 -
Sunday is over. Go preach somewhere else.

ED

Shall i go on:question:

·
Premium Member
626 Posts
Well you got me on that one Jodyand.Your right there are some awful rotten people over there as well.

I went over to see what 911Radioman was talking about.From what I seen his point was if its not a Craftsman then your confusing the question asker.He seemed upset with anyone with a different suggestion?He did have a good opinion of what the guy needed.But when others offered ideas he lost his cool.Then came running to this sight with his tail between his legs.Like a whipped pup.Why what is the point bashing a sight just because you do not agree with there posters?

Sears Craftsman GT5000 owners are very proud of there tractors and theres nothing wrong with that.But they sure appear to be thin skinned and I do not understand why that is.There are several owners on GW that are this way toward there GT5000 seems strange a tractor can make some so defensive.

·
Premium Member
1,039 Posts
Johndeere,

LOL I think you are on to something about GT owners. I will make it my personal quest to acquire such an unit, sit on it, test it out and see what becomes of me......I will report back with my findings. Be forewarned some of you may not recognize me as the same person the change can be so pronounced....:)
:furious:

Ducati

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Go and check it out Duc but you wont change because once you go Cub you will never go back:lmao:

1 - 20 of 45 Posts