Tractor Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Don't get much time on the 'puter but will be stopping by from time to time to visit. I have a farmall C and a massey ferguson 1130. Both work but need attention and hopefully over the next few years will be restored. But in the mean time I have a small barn to build, a kitchen to renovate and my mom's house needs fixin.
No rest for the weary!

Later.

·
Premium Member
3,786 Posts
<h2>Welcome, Mondo Man!</h2>

Sounds like you got a bad case of the Honey-Do's --- :D
We have plenty of discussion on workshops, renovation work and tractor restoration, so you are in the right place! :D Send us some pics of your tractors and projects and let's see if we can help you out! :D

Thanks and Welcome!
Andy

·
Tractor Lover
4,461 Posts
Welcome Mondo Man! Good to see another Michigander on the forum.....I've lived in Michigan for 53 years and I have never heard of Belding....what are you near?

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Welcome Mondo Man:friends: I hear ya on all the honey do's its a never ending battle:lmao:

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
Welcome to Tractor Forum Mondo Man! :friends: :cheers: I have some house fix'in of my own to get doing soon. We can compare notes:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.