Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seeeeet win last night!!! Kind of popped the Vikings heads!!

Any other Pack fans out there????

·
Tractor Lover
4,461 Posts
Green Bay has a team?

:confused:
What state are they in? Now talk Titans, as in Tennessee Titans, now your talking about a football team.
:smiles:

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
What about them Saints

Oh thats right there only good to ruin a good teams record:tellyou:
Jody

·
Premium Member
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The Dairy Land

The Pack is in the state that created football as we know it today. Title Town USA, Wisconsin. Sweeet

·
Registered
300 Posts
I thought it was Green Cheese, WI and football was created in Chicago by Papa Bear Halas so don't try to rewrite history!:hand:

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Last I checked, their is a team in New England that only has 2 losses and has quite a few of their original starters on the sidelines....and they are still winning.

Most underrated team in football right now. Which is fine with us. We were underated in 2001 and look what happened.

·
Premium Member
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Moving up

Well, everything is starting to fall in place for the Pack. Going to be strong in the playoffs.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
The Pat's are 9-2!!! Can't figure out how. I think they have the NFL record now for most number of different players started in a season (almost 50 players) . Tough game this weekend though (indy)

·
Premium Member
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Cowboys

I agree. I'm equally surprised at the record Dallas has. Don't think they will make it past their first play off game though.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Dallas won't make it to the playoffs. They will skid I believe. The Pats should do OK I think. They got to win this weekend. It would mean home field in the playoffs if they knock off indy (pretty sure)

·
Premium Member
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Oh Boy

You got to love this!! Never seen such an exciting last week of the season. Minnesota is true to form.

·
Premium Member
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Lucky

Not sure how Green Bay got lucky. Would Seatle have been lucky if they won?

·
Premium Member
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Agree

The Patriots are looking good. I'm just hoping the Pack can get that far. If they do, I'll worry about it then.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts