Tractor Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have two real old sickle bar mowers, any tips on finding what they are for? They have a MH stamped in them, so I assume they are for a Massey Herris, but don't know what one. Anyone know enough about these that if I post a picture, you can ID them? Don't know what I am going to do with them, bolth are missing parts, but just kinda like to know what they fit.

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Put it on your N Paul my brother-in-law dad has one for his old 8N. He found it somewhere and put it on there for awhile i think he took it back off. He don't have a use for it but hes one of them thats likes to collect things.
Jody

·
Registered
12 Posts
Implements for sale

I have a sickle mower, rake, shock binder along with planters, disc and drills. I would like to sell the implements. If you are interested, I have some pictures.

Take care and have a good day:beer:

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
BNG, welcome aboard!! You are welcome to post an add and pictures of what you have for sale in the classifieds section of the forum.:peace:

·
Premium Member
3,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by parts man
Ingersoll, post some pics, somebody shoulod have an idea.:pedro:
I don't know if the picture will come out, but here is a shot of the model number. The bars are more coverd then I thought, so could not get a good overall picture. They are in my "junk" pile, so lots of stuff was on them.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
Paul:

You can shoot me ifn I is wrong here, but I is almost positive that the LA 22 mower is for the Massey Harris Colt. I have been looking for a manual for the mower that goes with the Massey Harris Pony for my buddy and all I have been able to find available is mower owners manuals for Pacers and Colts.

I will recheck some of my archived emails and make sure.

Rudi

·
Premium Member
3,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by farmallmaniac
did u guys ever figure it out?
Kinda forgot about them till this weekend when I was digging my parts mower deck out of my "scrap" pile. Now that the snows gone, I will try to get some pictures.

Hey, andone have any ideas what I can do with these things????

·
Premium Member
3,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Bumping this up.

Anyone have any use for these? Just taking up room, so if anyone is looking for something like this just chime in

1 - 10 of 10 Posts