Tractor Forum banner

Got A new Simplicity Blower

3K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  CatDaddy 
#1 ·
Well I knew with enough time and waiting I would end up with one some day.

I had a customer tell me it wasn't worth the money to fix this old Simplicity blower. :D He said can you send it to the junk yard for me. :D Yes I can was my response.

:rolleyes: Little did he know the Simplicity junk yard is in my yard hidden in the barn :wontshare

What I ended up with today is 990643 blower from 1971. The type with 3 rubber paddles for the second stage. Ok so it needs a few parts but who am I to say no.

I will post some pics here when I get it home and also will add them to my photo section from my signature line.

I will let you guys know when they are posted.

:captain: Bob

#3 ·
Bob,
Glad to hear there is another "If it's free, it's for me!" type person here. I am constantly amazed with what folks give and throw away. As a 4th generation dumpster diver, Opps, I meant recycler, I'm always happy to haul away stuff, sometimes even getting paid to haul it away!

#4 ·
Originally posted by bontai Joe
Glad to hear there is another "If it's free, it's for me!" type person here.
Me too! I recycle/rebuild computers into useable internet email machines for family & friends (and friends of family/friends), as well as old push mowers & string trimmers, and I'm slowly getting into recycling riding mowers.

Angel

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.