1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Thats great ed hope you enjoy it. Just dont over work yourself:D

·
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanx Jody, I got the cart to make jobs a little easier. A little while after the pic was taken, the cart was loaded with rocks for a ditch I am filling. Sure beats a wheelbarrel!

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
Ed
Looks like a nice size cart! Does it have the seam down the middle like an agri-fab cart or is the floor all one piece?

·
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Sixchows, It is one piece, looked like a good one to me. It will get a lot of use. I liked the way the tailgate slides in and out too.

·
Premium Member
3,693 Posts
Loooks nice I SO need to get a new one. Mine is an OLD Wards 10cf one. REAL beat up. I use it so much now that I am living on my land, that the old girls days are numberd. Plus it's just to darn small.

·
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Another reason why I wanted the 17 cu. ft. one is for hauling the trash out on garbage night. Often I set out four cans and it is a long way to the street.

I don't know who makes this cart for Huskee, But I like it better than the craftsman one.

Also the 17 cu. ft. one had much better tires than the 10 cu. ft.

·
Registered
477 Posts
I like the Huskee carts too. I have the 10 cu., and although I don't use it all the time, when I do use it, it is a lifesaver. I would have liked to get the 17 cu. one, but both money and space were a factor.

Greg

1 - 9 of 9 Posts