1. When diagnosing an issue, or showing off your tractor or implement, it's important to add images so we all know what you're talking about. Especially when it comes to issues and repairs it's important to include as many images as possible to help our members diagnose your issue. To upload images, use the Upload a FIle button found towards the bottom right of the post response box or a new thread, If you ever have questions please feel free to contact me, My username is Austin.
    Dismiss Notice

got a huskee cart

Discussion in 'General Lawn Garden Tractor Forum' started by Ed_GT5000, May 9, 2004.

1. Ed_GT5000

Ed_GT5000 Registered User

Sep 30, 2003
    Finally got a lawn cart today. A Huskee 17 cu.ft. at TSC for $169.99

Attached Files:

2. jodyand

jodyand EX Super Mod

Sep 16, 2003
    Thats great ed hope you enjoy it. Just dont over work yourself:D

3. Ed_GT5000

Sep 30, 2003
    Thanx Jody, I got the cart to make jobs a little easier. A little while after the pic was taken, the cart was loaded with rocks for a ditch I am filling. Sure beats a wheelbarrel!

4. guest2

guest2 Tractorforum.com Senior Member

Dec 26, 2003
    Ed
    Looks like a nice size cart! Does it have the seam down the middle like an agri-fab cart or is the floor all one piece?

5. Ed_GT5000

Sep 30, 2003
    Hi Sixchows, It is one piece, looked like a good one to me. It will get a lot of use. I liked the way the tailgate slides in and out too.

6. Argee

Argee Tractor Lover

Sep 17, 2003
    Michigan
    Nice looking cart Ed...It will definetly save your back.

7. Ingersoll444

Ingersoll444 Lifetime Supporting Member

Sep 17, 2003
    Loooks nice I SO need to get a new one. Mine is an OLD Wards 10cf one. REAL beat up. I use it so much now that I am living on my land, that the old girls days are numberd. Plus it's just to darn small.

8. Ed_GT5000

Sep 30, 2003
    Another reason why I wanted the 17 cu. ft. one is for hauling the trash out on garbage night. Often I set out four cans and it is a long way to the street.

I don't know who makes this cart for Huskee, But I like it better than the craftsman one.

Also the 17 cu. ft. one had much better tires than the 10 cu. ft.

9. Fusion1970

Fusion1970 New Member

Feb 22, 2004
    I like the Huskee carts too. I have the 10 cu., and although I don't use it all the time, when I do use it, it is a lifesaver. I would have liked to get the 17 cu. one, but both money and space were a factor.

Greg