Tractor Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,
Sorry I have not been posting much lately. I was spending all af my on line time searching for a 4X4 truck. I bought one last night in Dayton oh. about 70 miles from where I live. It is a 1999 V8 auto Here is a pic.

Attachments

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
nice ed:thumbsup: But you sure that isnt simple johns it sure is clean and shiney:D Congrats very nice.
Jody

·
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok
It has 62,000 miles
optional 4 wheel disk anti lock brakes
optional anti-slip rear axel
4-spd o/d auto trans
4.6 L triton OHC V8 engine
4X4 electronic shift on dash (a must IMO)
power windows,locks,mirrors
factory alloy wheels
sliding rear window
bed liner
brand new Perelli tires.

Came with a ford 3mo/4000mi warranty

It might have more stuff on it that I have not found yet. I got it home around 10:00 last night and I am still learning about it.

For what I wanted (8' bed) I think it will serve me well

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,786 Posts
Nice truck there Ed. I know you will enjoy the heck out of it. Nice color and it appears to be in fabulous condition. Plus, I kinda like the older 99-ish models more than some of the newer bigger and boxy shaped editions. But really they are all really nice. A friend of mine just got rid of his 1996 model with over 175K miles. Seemed to work really well for him and it was pretty dependable.

Best Regards,
Andy
:cheers:

·
Premium Member
3,786 Posts
I agree with Jody --- Hey SJ, you sure you don't want to mount those rims on your Simplicity -- they look mighty shiny! :D

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Nice ride!!!! Hope it lasts a long time for you. I like the style of your truck the new ones are looking toooo much like the Avalanch (sp) The bed rails of the 2wd are almost too high for me to reach over and I am 6'4"!!! I don't see how shorter people can even see over the tailgate when they drive!!!

Happy Motoring and enjoy!!:cheers:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts