Tractor Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is here, that I learned about Gempler's, Farmtek, Geire Co. Mountaineer tractors, and a bunch of other interesting sites full of info. I've had to organize my favorites file into separate catagories of suppliers, dealers, merchandisers, forums, tech info, etc. and that is just the tractor stuff! Some of the stuff I now access every day I never dreamed existed until I found it here.

Thanks to ALL you folks that have shared these site for the rest of us!!

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
The best by far

for me is all the new freinds i have made on here. I have also learned alot from people and also was able to be one of the first to see the new Cub Cadet line up before they even came out Thanks amicks:thumbsup: :friends:
Jody

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Lots of good information with little or no bashing!!!!!!:ditto: Just a hard time once and a while!

The off topic and political forums get a little sporty sometimes.....overall everyone stay pretty cool:cool: I guess that is the way they are set up. If you don't like it don't go there!

Lots of good natured folks that don't mind helping someone out!!! Pretty good deal! :eat:

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
met some good, no great folks... learned some interesting and helpful things and had lots of laughs....

cant ask for much more...

·
Tractor Lover
4,461 Posts
Originally posted by Chief
:ditto: But I still haven't gotten the line straight as to who Tuba is? :cowboy: :clown: :smiles: :lmao:
Tuba, Toba, T, Tis are all acronyms for our one and only tisenberg whom by the way is the resident guru for fixing the little irritating things that these 'puters seem to spit out. TOBA.....TOBA....TOBA:headclap: :headclap:

·
Tractor Lover
4,461 Posts
I've met via the internet, some wonderful people whom I would like to consider my friends. While we may not always agree, we certainly respect one anothers opinions.

·
Premium Member
3,693 Posts
Originally posted by Argee
I've met via the internet, some wonderful people whom I would like to consider my friends. While we may not always agree, we certainly respect one anothers opinions.
:ditto:

I would have to second that one.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hey Yall,
is some of the things that bontia joe talking about posted here somewhere, or was it picked up through the threads? Does that make sense?
Also not getting off the subject, but is there directions for using this thing? I mean what all this stuff is up above me as I am typing this reply. And when I make a quote and only want part of what someone said, the whole dang thing is posted then I have to use that backspace button, and my 2 fingers can only do so much to this keyboard at once.
Sorry this is long. Anyways is there any directions here?

UH OH a man wanting to read directions you think. Well yah after I already been screwing it up.

Thanks all.

·
Tractor Lover
4,461 Posts
When you quote someone, highlight the area that you don't want with the mouse cursor and hold the left button. When you get to the end of the area you don't want release the button, the text should be highlighted, then hit the delete button.....presto, it's gone. HTH:smiles:

·
Registered
70 Posts
Thanks Argee. What is HTH?
Ya know my kids tought me:
BTW
IMO
LOL
and even a few others I can't post here, but not HTH.

Thanks

Forgot: I am OK with a wrench or tourch or welder in my hand but with this computer I am like in a different country. Like they say it is all Greek to me, and some of the people live with don't even think I should be on any forum, they say I am to opinionated (SP)?

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
I've learned a hell of alot talkign with folks on here. Most give great input, give good advice and make better recommendations that normally pan out very well.

That's why I spend alot of time on here vs other sites and forums.

·
Premium Member
1,592 Posts
I have learned

That people from very diverse backgrounds , lifestyles, political views and all parts of the world can come together and have a place to discuss all manner of things in a relative civil manner.
The thing that does mystify me a bit.Where are all the women?I know a lot of them like tractors.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts