Tractor Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just popped in to see what is going on at this site and see how it works.
I spent the day in Toledo at MCO with my oldest son. Bad news but we don't know how bad as of yet. We found out he had cancer but the total report will not be complete untill the end of the week. He will have a complete body scan from head to toe a week from tomorrow. He will see an Oncologist two weeks from today and get the full report from all tests.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Sorry to hear of the bad news. Will keep you and your family in my Prayers. Hope that everything goes well. Something puts things into perspective about what is really importand, doesn't it.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Dick, our prayers go out to you and your family. My oldest daughter had cancer when she was in her 20s and beat it. She is up in her 40s now and still cancer free. Hang in there.

Merlin

·
Premium Member
139 Posts
DickL, Sorry to hear that! Prayers are on the way. Shirley & you have certainly had your share of heartaches to deal with lately.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I just read to35's post on ytmag, looks like God is gonna be flooded with prayer requests for awhile! Still praying for you, your son, and Shirley's sister. Hope to see you Wed. night.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Keep the faith!! The C word can be beat. Some of the treatments are rough. Positive thinking and prayer can fix anything! One of my favorites is Eph 3:20 I like the MSG version best.
:D

·
Registered
16 Posts
Thanks to all for the well wishes. Actually, DickL started this thread, I just happend to make the first reply to him, yet I keep getting all the notices when someone posts to this thread. Some glitch that needs to be ironed out I guess, but I am sure that DickL reads and realizes that the well wishes and Prayers are for him and his family.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes I Do Bill P

And I wish to thank all that replied as well as those that just said a prayer.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts