Tractor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As i was driving in my truck this morning.. Freezing my arse off where it was a balmy -3.5 degrees
I was listening to the radio and a commercial came on talking about the serious concerns with global warming...

Now i am no martketing wiz, but you would think that when its friggin freezing out.. they would not run the global warming PSA...

actually id welcome a little global warming on a day like today...

Just a thought...

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
It down here

It was 42 deg and raining here this morning.
Jody

·
Lifetime Supporting Member
141 Posts
I always think that the Global Warming bunch usally takes a well needed rest from December to Febraury. Last December we had an ice strom , and all you heard of was that this was the coldest Demeber ever. Of course last week it was 74. :clap:

·
674 Posts
It may Very well be that humans are causing global warming, or maybe it is just a natural warming cycle.... Same thing with the hole in the ozone layer, it maybe is natural too.... At any rate global warming is studied on a world wide basis and is most significant in artic regions and rising sea levels.

Of course I would be the first to say that the winters were a lot worse when I was a kid.
:crazy:

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i heard the same global warming commercial again today... It was -14 outside...

·
Premium Member
1,592 Posts
Don't Know

Who to believe about global warming.The holes in the ozone may be naturally occurring events. I do not think it is a bad thing for science to be on top of this whole thing. Maybe with more research we will get straight answers.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts