Tractor Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't bought gas in a good while. $1.87 a gallon for premium! I don't use much gas so it is not so bad at 32 mpg. I stocked up on 134 gallons of #2 diesel yesterday at the Flying J. It was $1.45.9 a gallon and I got a 1 cent a gallon discount with my rewards card. Figured I better get some before the price of diesel shoots through the roof too. Just my luck it will drop 25 cents a gallon! ;) :D

What are you all paying for gas and diesel?

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
1.65 for regular...

Propane gas is way up now too.. i get my tank filled every month or so.. its always been 1.69 or 1.79 this time it was 2.28$ thats the most ive seen it...

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Reg goes anywhere from $1.48 to $1.65 and about $.10 more for plus and $.10 more then the plus for super. Diesel is about the same as reg gas.
Jody

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Last trip to the Flying J last Saturday 4 Sept. I paid $1.65 a gallon for #2 diesel. Sure would be nice to roll the tapes back to when it was around a dollar even. :D Over all the prices have gone up a lot but not as much as I expected them to.

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I filled up yesterday at the Flying J and diesel was $1.85 a gallon. Hopefully this price trend will continue downward. I can't wait to get back to the summer diesel prices!

·
Premium Member
319 Posts
here in southern Ill. -- reg gas - 1.77; med - 1.88; premium- 1.98-- diesel 2.34$ -- LPG is 1.69 this week -- my working vehicle gets 9 mpg -- on reg gas -- 57 miles/day-- we don't eat out much anymore--

·
Registered
126 Posts
I'm in south central indiana & yesterday morning at 6 am Reg was $1.64/gal. By the afternoon (2:30 pm) Reg was $1.79/gal. Diesel was $2.48/gal.
30 miles away Reg was $1.84/gal at the Walmart & $1.82/gal at Kmart.
There's no reason for this, it's out & out price gouging and it happens every Friday.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Sorry, I meant to say:
I'm in south eastern Indiana. Yesterday morning at 6 am Reg was $1.64/gal. By the afternoon (2:30 pm) Reg was $1.79/gal. Diesel was $2.48/gal.
30 miles away Reg was $1.84/gal at the Walmart & $1.82/gal at Kmart.
There's no reason for this, it's out & out price gouging and it happens every Friday.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Our local radio station has been broadcasting the price/gal when people call it in. The gas stations are saying it's because crude oil prices change.
I went into town this evening & Reg was back down to $1.64/gal. How can the price of crude oil fluctuate that quick? It's bunch of bull.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I live in Madisonville KY and I visited Henderson Ky the other day, where my wife is from and gas was 1.74 in Madisonville that day and when I was leaving Henderson, KY I noticed that gas was a 1.58. That is a .16 difference and it is only 33 miles between towns.

·
Super Moderator
9,624 Posts
The price around here would equate to 5.22/ US Gal
In some places in Quebec the price was up to $5.86 / US Gal

·
98 Posts
And that's why I travel across into Washington state
weekly to buy fuel and groceries. I kind of feel sorry
for the people of Bellingham WA. They can't even get
into Costco because of all us Canadian shoppers.
But fuel and food are way cheaper. :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts