Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You people up North are making the gas prices go though the roof. Last week gas was $1.39 this week $1.55 yall need to cut back on the heat or move to the south:smiles: They are saying on the news its because of the cold weather they are haveing up there. Hell they make the gas here so it should be cheaper here if they want to charge more to yall thats find with me but dont make me pay more because its colder up there.:cry: Sorry just had to vent:lmao:
Jody

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
jody, if you want to vent.. open your window!! :)
what is it 50-60 degrees down there.. its -14 today up here...
Gas my way just went up its around 1.55/gallon

·
Registered
361 Posts
:duh:

Dont feel so bad Jody, The gas price has come down here to a low of $1.61-Reg. and I hear now that is is going to go back up.:cry:

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by simple_john
jody, if you want to vent.. open your window!! :)
what is it 50-60 degrees down there.. its -14 today up here...
Gas my way just went up its around 1.55/gallon
Yea its about 55 deg this morning but thats what im saying move down south you wont have to worry about -14 degs so you wont have to heat your house as much.:smiles: There are like 8 plants that make gas within 150 miles from me and our gas prices are the same as yalls is that right i dont think so. :cry: I have a gas pipeline running almost in my back yard to send gas and oil up north. Maybe i should just tap in to it and get my gas for free.:lmao:
Jody

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
we heat with oil.. i think the price up our way is 1.45/gallon

also propane.. thats around 1.79/gallon
Yes i know they slow down production of gas to make the heating oil that yall use so the cost of gas goes up in the winter time. So the colder it is up there the more heating oil they have to make in turn the less gas they are able to make. So what does that mean higer gas prices for us.
Jody

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
You know we do have a 3-day weekend coming up, do you think that might be why the prices are going up????:fineprint

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by admin
What holiday? Mardi Gras?

:party:
Idont get Mardi Gras off:cry:
Jody

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
martin Luther King day...
I dont get that day neather.
Jody

·
Premium Member
1,592 Posts
gas

I for one don't get it. I have a gas well on my one property and I get royalties from another near my property.The check for last quarter was the smallest yet.The people that run the show can charge what they want and pay what they want.

·
Premium Member
4,202 Posts
Well in my neck of the woods, in NE Pennsylvania, gasoline is $1.59 this morning and Kerosene is $1.29. In NW New Jersey, gas is $1.49 and Kero is $1.79. Go figure? Don't understand why NJ's Kero is more expensive than deisel when deisel has road tax added.:argh:

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
:ditto:
Jody

·
Tractor Lover
4,461 Posts
I just paid $1.25 for propane last week. Jody, your making me feel bad...........ooooooo that's better, I'm over it.:lmao:

:smiles: Who is Robert E. Lee? Is that F. Lee Baileys cosuin?:lmao:

1 - 20 of 47 Posts