Tractor Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:cpu: Woweeee, I tried to use the Test forum on Garden-Web and this was the result of my test.

GardenWeb
Spam Alert:
In order to fight spam, we need your cooperation!
Unfortunately, we have been the victims of spam attacks (the posting of ads) promoting this site or business (tractorforum.com) and they are now blocked completely to prevent a recurrence.
Please do not mention them in our forums or elsewhere at this site.
Any attempt at circumventing this block by using our site to refer others to this business will be interpreted as an attempt to further spam our site and you will be permanently banned from using our services.We appreciate your cooperation in keeping messages ad-free!

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
what did you do, did you have tractorforum in your text? are they not allowing those words in any of their forums? sounds more like USSR than USA

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by simple_john
what did you do, did you have tractorforum in your text? are they not allowing those words in any of their forums? sounds more like USSR than USA
I wasn`t even trying to post, All I was doing was using their Test Board to see if I could post a jpeg-pic and this TractorForum name was only in the jpeg addy not at all in the text.

GW is also getting more boring every day with some new numb-nut posters that are already mired in this seasons "Cabin-Fever".

And yes it means all their forums as it states in this quote, :please do not mention them in our forums or elsewhere at this site
or you will be permanently banned from using our services.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts