Tractor Forum banner
21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,042 Posts
Mr. Driver, my experience with Offenhauser is limited to my primary school reading of Indy car racing, but I do remember they were at the forefront there. The head design I viewed in that photo could very well been a set of Offenhauser heads on another manufacturer's engine. I have but a small fraction of your experience\interest with them. I just know what I viewed.

About your mower, I've owned a pair of diesel pickups, and I loved those engines -- one International and one Cummins. I always keep an eye out for another opportunity to own another one, even in a mower. That seat looks pretty sharp, also.
Northern FL has a few CL ads for diesel 3PT compact tractors.

·
Premium Member
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Northern FL has a few CL ads for diesel 3PT compact tractors.

bmaverick, that's a good-looking pair of Yanmars there, and both are diesels. Because I do not have sufficient cash on me now, I really have two options: one is to wait another year with my Troy-Bilt lawn tractor (runs well enough) or finance a farm tractor through Rural King (RK) or a TYM through Ocala Tractor (OT). I have questions about the RK service on their products, but OT is known as a good dealer. And I might pay less through OT -- time will tell.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts