Ford TW-30 for sale

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by landy90girl, Jun 5, 2004.

1. landy90girl

landy90girl New Member

Jun 5, 2004
    Due to a death in the family we have a 1972 ford TW 30 for sale .At the moment it has a large mowing machine attached but we will sell seperatly. The tractor starts and runs very well but is has faults, the tinwork is generally good and the hydralis system works ok.It is a beast of a machine!! WE are looking for offers around £4500.00, but we have to sell to the higest bidder. She is located in North Lincs and the buyer will have to collect,but it can be driven locally. For more deatails please e-mail pete@washerman.co.uk or ring 01724 761070

Attached Files:

2. jbetts13

jbetts13 Lifetime Supporting Member

Dec 28, 2003
    sorry to hear about the death in your family

3. jodyand

jodyand EX Super Mod

Sep 16, 2003
    Welcome landy90girl:friends: So sorry to hear that you have a death in your family. That is quite a tractor glad to see someone from the UK. I see that you like tractors and landrovers you do much offroading. I hope you stick around and join in on some discussions.

4. landy90girl

landy90girl New Member

Jun 5, 2004
    thankyou, for the warm welcome i do a little off-roading but hardly ever have the time, i'am currently restoring my landrover and have also inherited a 594 international which needs a little work doing on her, we have to get rid of the ford, because as you said it is a beast and we just dont have the use for her, so we think that somebody else should have the pleasure to own her and be used for what big tractors are used for! well thanks again everybody, nice to meet you all. susanne.