1. When diagnosing an issue, or showing off your tractor or implement, it's important to add images so we all know what you're talking about. Especially when it comes to issues and repairs it's important to include as many images as possible to help our members diagnose your issue. To upload images, use the Upload a FIle button found towards the bottom right of the post response box or a new thread, If you ever have questions please feel free to contact me, My username is Austin.
    Dismiss Notice

Ford TC25D starting problems

Discussion in 'Repair & Technical Discussion' started by slapshot5279, May 17, 2010.

1. slapshot5279

slapshot5279 New Member

May 17, 2010
    I have been having problems starting for about a week.I have heard clicking noises from the starter area. This problem has become worse over time and now will not start at all. I was able to jump start it a few times but not anymore. Now all I hear is one loud click and the whole panel goes dead until I "reset" it by disconnecting the battery. It will then light up the panel and glow plugs but will not start, only to click one time again and go dead. I have replaced the battery, checked cables and ground, checked main fuses. I was thinking probably solenoid/starter but not sure how to diagnose the problem. Any help would be appreciated!!