Tractor Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the plow off of my 8N. It had been modafided to be full hydo. Lift, and tilt. The setup comes with the undercarrage, the plow, the hydro tank/valve setup, and the pump. Hoses are all there, but you may,or maynot want to replace some. They are not leaking, but getting kinda old. Pump makes some noise, but seems to work fine. Only thing that does not come with it is the bolts that hold it on[all rusted and some snapped wile coming off] and the flange that connectts the pump stinger shaft to the pulley. If you have the tin pulley on your N it would also have to be changed to the steel one that will run the pump. Also if I start work on the tractor, and tear the front end apart, I will remove the Stinnger flange, and it will go with the plow, but cant garentee when I will get to that.

I would like to get $550 for it, or will trade. Looking for Case/Ingersoll stuff, tools, Lawn and garden stuff, or anything. What you got, and we will see if I need it.

I will not ship this,and no overseas sales. This is big and heavy, and will need a fullsize truck to pick it up. I am in the Albany NY area.

·
Premium Member
3,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well this is still for sale. Winters coming, make an offer.:D :D

·
Premium Member
3,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sold it this weekend

YAAAAAAAA one les thing to mow around.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts